This tasty is exclusive because it’s is formed with a tri-color rotin and crammed with vegetables and cheeses, and coated during a scratch-made vinaigrette. i feel this recipe are often the right recipe to feed a crowd.
i actually love this classic salad recipe because it is quick, easy, and made up of scratch. It also makes enough to feed 24 people or more.
This salad is formed with simple ingredients such asrotini pasta, pepperoni, two sorts of cheeses, many veggies, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. you’ll prepare this salad at your next family gathering, barbecue, picnic, or birthday celebration . it’s an honest option for each occasion everything!
- 24 ounces tri-color rotini pasta uncooked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 12 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces olives sliced
- 1 ½ cups olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is room temperature. Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add cherry tomatoes, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper, mozzarella, parmesan, and olives to the bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
- Pour vinaigrette over pasta salad, then toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Pasta salad will keep for 3-4 days, refrigerated in a sealed container. Pasta WILL continue to soak up the dressing the longer it sits, so it may need a splash of olive oil and vinegar if it has been sitting for several hours.