The most delicious dessert you’ve ever tasted: white chocolate mousse!
A scrumptious sweet indulgence that’s perfect for Christmas dinner: white chocolate mousse. This one is very easy to make; the recipe is impossible to mess up! So, what do you need to make it? Not that much!
This is what you need:
- 60 g cream cheese
- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 90 g sugar
- 250 g white chocolate
This is how to make it:
- Mix together the cream cheese and the seeds from the vanilla bean with a mixer. Add the crème fraîche and mix it all together into a smooth mixture.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites together with the salt in a clean, grease-free bowl until soft peaks start to form. Slowly add the sugar to this mixture.
- Add the molten chocolate to the cream cheese mixture, and then also add the egg whites to this mixture.
- Carefully fold it all together.
- Spoon the mousse into small bowls and let it cool in the fridge for two hours.
Enjoy your chocolate mousse!